Welcome App Customer Service
Welcome App customer service
“Welcome” addresses the issue of inadequate customer service for visitors with specific accessibility requirements caused by a lack of disability awareness and confidence of staff members.
Free ‘Welcome’ App brings freedom and independence
The free ‘Welcome’ app allows you to request visits to participating venues, indicating the areas you need customer service to have awareness of and the specific assistance you require.
Venues are notified of the visit request and receive an overview of your condition and top tips to aid their interaction with you. The aim is to facilitate the communication between customers and customer service staff to create long-lasting and mutually respectful relationships.
Browse current venues (in the UK)
Download Welcome by Neatebox for iOS
Download Welcome by Neatebox for Andriod – http://bit.ly/welcominandroid
How does it work?
This is how “Welcome” works – if you are interested in installing this app at your property, please contact Gavin for more information.
How to use the Welcome app
- Download the app to your smartphone
- Create an account login
- Set up your profile with a picture of yourself and the areas you would like staff to have awareness of
- Browse venues on app and set up a visit indicating the assistance you require
- The venue gets notified when you book your visit, when you are nearby and when you arrive, so they are aware of your arrival
- Enjoy improved customer service
In this video Welcome Founder Gavin Neate explains how the app works: