FAQ accessible travel
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Here are some answers
FAQ Accessible Travel for Travelers
- In which countries can I find accessible travel tourist info?
- How can I find airport accessibility information?
- What does ATO Approved mean?
- I want to travel with my assistance dog. Do you have information for me?
- How can I receive updates on ATO accommodation promos or discounts?
- Can I book a tour via AccessibleTravel.Online?
- Is it possible can I order the products featured on AccessibleTravel.Online in my country?
FAQ Accessible Travel for Business
- How can we list our hotel at ATO?
- What are the minimum requirements to be listed?
- (Museum, zoo, theme park, historic site, public transport)
- Can I advertise my accessible tours at AccessibleTravel.Online?
- I have a licensed accessible travel agency. How can I join the ATO network?
Currently we can answer your questions in Arabic, Dutch, English, French, Greek, Romanian and Spanish.
If you have any questions about accessible travel, please do not hesitate to ask. Our Travel Team is there for you.
They have traveled the world, in wheelchairs. With assistance dogs. We even work with travel gurus with Paralympics ambitions,who participate in European skiing competitions for the blind. Some of them handbike, others run half marathons with their buddies.
They know their way around Pakistan. Spain. Romania. Zimbabwe. Austria. United States. Uganda. the Netherlands and Australia. To mention a few countries.