Accessible Travel Apps – download today – created
5 TOP Accessible Travel Apps
Smartphones and easy does it – these apps were made for using, and that’s just what you’ll do
5 TOP Apps to make your life easier
1. WelcoMe by Neatebox Ltd
The free ‘WelcoMe’ app allows you to request visits to participating venues, indicating the areas you need customer service to have awareness of and the specific assistance you require.
Download today and make
your life easier
Simple, Easy Refueling for Disabled Drivers. The Fuel Service App is helping disabled drivers find and get assistance refueling their cars.
The Lazarillo app is international in use. The winner of the Award of Excellence – Accessible Favorite in 2019 is a way finding app for the visually impaired.
The WheelMate app is a simple way to find accessible restrooms and parking spaces on the go. Whether you’re local or traveling.
5. Handicap X
Using the HandicapX App, you always have more than 16.000 accessible toilets available at your fingertips and other important information – such as Euro keys, emergency call, automatic doors, e-wheelchair accessible and opening hours.
1 WelcoMe – international multiple award winning customer services revolution
United Kingdom and Ireland
2 Fuelservice – refuelling assistance for disabled drivers – international
3 Lazarillo – international wayfinder for the blind and visually impaired traveler
4 Wheelmate – mapped over 35.000 locations worldwide
5 HandicapX – mapped over 16.000 toilet locations worldwide
Accessible Travel Apps – what’s your favorite?
contribute – share – connect – care
Let us know if you use an app to navigate in your city. Or maybe you know a great app for events and festivals, or outdoor activities.
Send us an email, we always love to hear from you.
- The Great Outdoors – accessible recreation in the United States2,599 Views UNITED STATES The Great Outdoors – accessible recreation in the United States accessible recreation in the United States The Great Outdoors, tips and accommodation Editor’s pick: Accessible Adventures In The Pacific Northwest Accessible Adventures In The Pacific Northwest is a presentation of Wheelchair Destinations This Youtube channel is
- Over 200 trails: Nature for all1,303 Views INTERNATIONAL Over 200 trails: Nature for all – explore and recharge International trail directory Braille trails, signs and senses – Nature for all. At the end of this article you find more accessible outdoors tips to share. The purpose of the website Nature for All is to make
- We Carry Kevan – backpacking in Europe242 Views We Carry Kevan – backpacking in Europe a story about friendship and adventure – United States We Carry Kevan – backpacking in Europe “In the summer of 2016, I went backpacking through Europe with some friends. I’m usually in a wheelchair, but I swapped that out for a backpack
- Accessible beach life and ocean vibes3,381 Views accessible beach life – ocean vibes around the world Africa, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Asia, India, Thailand, Australia, United States, California, Caribbean, Jamaica, Martinique, Europe, Belgium, Cyprus, Romania, Spain – VAMOS A LA PLAYA! Accessible beach life and ocean vibes We are going to the beach, are you
- Accessible sports in merveilleux Martinique2,158 Views MARTINIQUE – CARIBBEAN Accessible sports in merveilleux (wonderful) Martinique Merveilleux Martinique – accessible activities Scuba diving and parachuting Accessible Travel News Service is an ad-free information platform to help you prepare for a day out or a holiday, enjoy stories and articles from around the world since 2011.
- Hanging in the treetops in South Africa1,339 Views SOUTH AFRICA Hanging in the treetops in South Africa Hanging in the Treetops at Teniqua in Knysna Forest, Barrington Road, Sedgefield, South Africa Originally published on July 18, 2019 by Briony, our South Africa Local Reporter and Expert Travel Blogger In the summer of 2019 Briony visited an enchanting place
- Sailing in European waters1,825 Views Sailing in European waters – UNITED KINGDOM, SPAIN, FRANCE Sailing in European waters This is the story of Mike Woods, from the United Kingdom. He designed and built two wheelchair accessible yachts and has provided over 40,000 sailing places for disabled people so far. Mike became a wheelchair
- COSTA RICA – Hanging Bridges in MÍSTICO PARK1,243 Views COSTA RICA – Hanging Bridges in MÍSTICO PARK By Nélida Barbeito – Accessible Travel Expert Blogger Costa Rica – Hanging Bridges Originally published in Spanish, you can read the article here. Immersion in the Mystic Park Jungle – Mystic, Magic, Beautiful Apart from being a property made for EVERYONE, adults, children