AUSTRALIA – NEW SOUTH WALES
Raise your glass in New South Wales
Accessible wine tours in the Hunter Valley by HV Tours
HV Tours in Australia offers full day and half day accessible tours. Are you a wine lover?
Tasting wine and spotting wildlife
Join the Hunter Region’s 2020 award-winning ‘Outstanding Tourism Services’ wine tasting tour, rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor by travellers just like you.
Come with us on a quality boutique wine tasting tour through the fantastic boutique wines region of the Hunter Valley.
You will visit wineries, cellar doors, and vineyards sampling superior boutique wines.
You will receive the kind of service that you would expect when touring with a long-established, reputable tour company.
Transfers, tastings and lunch are included in one per-person price.
Your Tour Includes
- Tastings at 4 premium, boutique winery cellar doors
- Tasting at a Hunter Distillery
- Fresh, delicious, sit-down lunch at a fantastic restaurant
- A visit to an artisan cheese outlet
- A visit to a chocolate store famous for its large selection of handmade chocolate & fudge
- Free transfers from your Hunter Valley accommodation (within 12 km)
- Modern, clean & comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- An experienced, local tour guide providing insightful and entertaining commentary
- Free, chilled water to keep you hydrated
- Wildlife spotting! See kangaroos and other Australian native animals in the wild
Why Travel with Hunter Valley Tours
- Winner of Hunter Region 2020 ‘Outstanding Tourism Services’ Award
- Finalist ‘Hunter Local Business Awards’ 2021
- 5 star trip advisor rating
- 5 star rating on Google
- Personalised, friendly service
- Unrushed tours – take your time and enjoy
- Suitable for wine enthusiasts of all ages
- Our guides are well-presented, professional, polite, and energetic
Australia, New South Wales, Hunter Valley on Google Maps
The Hunter Valley, north of Sydney in New South Wales, is one of Australia’s major wine regions, with a viticultural history dating back to the early 1800s.
Known for varietals such as Semillon and Shiraz, it’s home to numerous wineries, including world-renowned brands and family-run boutique operations. Most are located south of the Hunter River and offer cellar door wine tastings and vineyard tours (source: Google Maps).